PurrForm Complete Supplement 100g
Purrform Complete Supplement can be used with raw muscle meat including heart and Gizzard to provide a complete diet.
As Purrform Complete Supplement contains all the vitamins, Minerals and Amino acids, you don’t need to add any liver or bones.
Instruction for proper use
Mix 100g of meat with 1g (1 scoop, provided) of Purrform Complete Supplement. Sprinkle the powder over the meat and mix the preparation before giving to your cat.
|Cat’s weight||Amount of meat in g/day||PurrForm complete dose in g/day|
Scoop provided in the pot will dose 1.0g
PurrForm Complete Supplement – hints and tips for feeding a pure meat diet:
- Your cat can eat muscle meat, as well as breast, leg, fillet, cuts with skin, heart and gizzards.
- Suitable types of meat for your cat are: chicken, turkey, duck, lamb, beef, veal, rabbit, venison, pheasant and more.
- Use different cuts, different types of meat.
- As cats require a small amount of fat in their diet, do not always use just lean meat. Use cuts that contain some fat or skin.
- As Purrform Complete Supplement contains calcium, phosphorous and vitamin A, you should not feed with meats containing bone, liver, or kidney.
- We do not recommend using porcine meats.
- Do not cook any meat with added Purrform complete Supplement, or add it to hot food.
- You can freeze meat with added Purrform complete Supplement, but keep frozen storage time to as short as possible to avoid loss of vitamins.
- DO NOT FEED MORE THAN 3.6G OF PURRFORM COMPLETE SUPPLEMENT PER DAY.
Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Monocalcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide, Dried yeast, Rapeseed oil.
Crude Protein 8.7%, Crude Fibres 0.13%, Crude oils and fats 0.71%, Crude Ash 82.4%, Calcium 19%, Phosphorus 3%, Sodium 11%.
2 in stock (can be backordered)