PurrForm Complete Supplement
PurrForm Complete Supplement – hints and tips for feeding a pure meat diet:
- Your cat can eat muscle meat, as well as breast, leg, fillet, cuts with skin, heart and gizzards.
- Suitable types of meat for your cat include : chicken, turkey, duck, lamb, beef, veal, rabbit, venison, pheasant and more.
- Use different cuts, different types of meat.
- As cats require a small amount of fat in their diet, do not always use just lean meat. Use cuts that contain some fat or skin.
- As PurrForm Complete Supplement contains calcium, phosphorous and vitamin A, you should not feed your cat bones, liver or kidney.
- We do not recommend using porcine meats
- Do not cook any meat with added Purrform complete Supplement, or add it to hot food.
- You can freeze meat with added Purrform complete Supplement, but keep frozen storage time to as short as possible to avoid loss of vitamins.
- DO NOT FEED MORE THAN 3.6G OF PURRFORM COMPLETE SUPPLEMENT PER DAY (see table below)
|Cat’s weight||Amount of meat in g/day||PurrForm complete supplement powder dose in g/day|
The above feeding quantities are a guideline only. Scoop provided in the pot will dose 1.0g
This is classified as a food supplement due to its higher content of vitamins A, D3 and trace elements than complete foods.
Purrform Complete Supplement is designed for the exclusive use in pure meat preparations and must not be mixed with complete foods (e.g. canned cat food).
Do not be tempted to use cheaper or inferior supplements as the quality will not be the same. They will not use chelated minerals and therefore the mix may not be as effective, as it would be less bioavailable, ie. Not as readily absorbed into the gut.
Calcium carbonate, Sodium chloride, Monocalcium phosphate, Magnesium oxide, Dried yeast, Rapeseed oil
Vitamin A 800,000 IU, Vitamin D3 20,000 IU, Vitamin E 5,500 mg, vitamin B1 320 mg, vitamin B2 160 mg, vitamin B6 240 mg Read More…
Crude Protein 8.7%, Crude Fibres 0.13%, Crude oils and fats 0.71%, Crude Ash 82.4%, Calcium 19%, Phosphorus 3%, Sodium 11%
5 in stock (can be backordered)